For most people, buying a home is more than just a dream. An individual spends a significant chunk of their life working towards purchasing a home. The type of documents required varies depending on the type of property you wish to buy.
The most important originals like
1) The Sale Deed
2) The Mother Deed
3) The Sale and Purchase Agreement
4) The Building Approval Plan
5) The Possession Letter
6) The Completion Certificate
7) The Khata Certificate
8) The Allotment Letter
In the event originals are destroyed, you might be able to get certified copies of these documents from the lender or closing company, but you don't want to rely on others' recordkeeping systems unless you have to.
It’s easy to forget about those precious documents scattered around your home. Photo albums are collecting dust, birth certificates and records are stuffed in boxes. All of them may well be lost, if they are not properly stored and preserved.
Preserve your documents in the International Standard format and be safe.
The preservation of records involves much more than simply creating PDF/As. It requires much work over time, and constant vigilance.
1. We have developed a solid conversion procedures, followed by good quality control practices.
2. We will create and maintain metadata on the files to make them accessible and usable.
3. We will ensure that your environmental controls are good for the storage of electronic files and that your data management controls (especially backup procedures) are sensible and consistent.
And we will ensure one other fact: that your chosen file format for storage remains a valid and longterm preservation format.
Right now, PDF/A is a good format for the long-term storage of documents, particularly digital textual documents, but that might not be the case ten years from now.
digitalERM - Property Documents Digitization Service Experts – ensures priorities for an electronic world. With the dawning of the digital age comes a new world of information necessities. Companies everywhere are realizing the benefits of immediately accessible digital information, along with the need to create, convert, manage, and disseminate electronic records.
digitalERM - digital Electronic Record Management services provide a suite of state-of-the-art technologies to help you dto convertphysical to digital, from document imaging to data-capture to data-indexing and hosting, we support your migration to electronic form with strategic solutions that save you time, money, and the headache of having to navigate an otherwise complex new world.
1) Timely execution
2) Efficient execution team
3) Applied latest methodology
1) Undertaking Document Scanning & Indexing Projects
2) Creating Legal Hold Images from Scanning (Use of PDF/A framework)
3) Transferring Physical Documents into Legal Hold Custody after Scanning
4) Implementing Legal Hold Electronic Repository within Open Source DMS/GRC system
6) Developing eBooks from paper documents/manuals for cross platform usage and portability in hand held devices (Windows, IOS & Android)
7) Migration & Error Correction of e-Records in Document Management System
1) Conduct system study & implement Alfresco CE Open Source Document Management System to host the digitized dossiers and relevant data received from the customer pertaining to each legal dossier.
2) Professionally setup the project site for dossier digitization and carry out the service onsite at the customer’s site.
3) Provide all necessary manpower, hardware and software to carry out the digitization activity.
4) Post scanning, organize the dossiers in ‘Banker Boxes’ with a view to enable deep storage.
The scope refers only for higher volumes.
1. Document Receipt, Inventory Preparation, Document Scanning, Image Processing, Quality Control, Transfer to Repository.
2. We also offer special digitization services for rare books, ancient manuscripts, and archival content.
3. Documents remain in their natural state on the scan surface. They do not need to be unbound, separated, or carefully positioned.
The main theme of any digitization is Archival.
Alfresco CE is the DMS software that we suggest. It’s an open-source product (FREE) and the source code will be with the customer. Means, any time, the customer can modify the DMS, Upgrade to latest version etc. (No document can be tampered. Alfresco is rated amongst top 3 in Gartner’s ratings. Similar paid DMS software will cost not less than 8-10 Lakhs.
Our recommendation to the customer is to focus more on the DOCUMENTS than the DMS. Pay more for document for archiving and use a best graded DMS – ALFRESCO open source which is Free to store all the date while the control of DMS is with you and not with the supplier.
1) AMC of DMS – Huge cost!
2) Need not depend on the supplier for fixing the issue, your IT team can fixit
3) In case the supplier closes down their unit/business due to various reasons, then what?
Need not worry as the source code is with you to fix the issues.
Alfresco is very useful for User Rights Management and adding access controls. It makes the job of search and retrieval very easy and systematic. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information.
For better understanding of the project, we request you to go thro the complete document which helps your decision making easier.
If you notice information that is not up-to-date please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8971768796 so that we can update.
Powered by digital edge® technologies
Copyright © 2021 digitalERM - All Rights Reserved.
A Subsidiary of digital edge® technologies, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore, 560092