digitalERM - Property Documents Digitization Service Experts – ensures priorities for an electronic world. With the dawning of the digital age comes a new world of information necessities. Companies everywhere are realizing the benefits of immediately accessible digital information, along with the need to create, convert, manage, and disseminate electronic records. digitalERM - digital Electronic Record Management services provide a suite of state-of-the-art technologies to help you to convert physical documents to digital form, from document imaging to data-capture to data-indexing and hosting, we support your migration to electronic form with strategic solutions that save you time, money, and the headache of having to navigate an otherwise complex new world.
Why do we offer a better product? Perhaps because of the way we approach our projects. A few of the things we focus on are:
Advantages / Benefits:
Enhanced Productivity: With a comprehensive digital Document Management System, individuals no longer have to waste time looking for or organizing physical documents.
Improved Information Preservation: Physical documents are prone to damage, and could result in the loss of key information. Digitally storing documents protects information from being physically damaged or degraded.
Reduced Cost of Logistics: Digitally sharing documents eliminates the need for contracts, agreements, forms, etc. to be couriered from one place to another, thereby saving significant costs.
Audit trail: Digital document systems also make tracking changes made to important files simple.
Digitalizing paperwork can seem daunting, especially for businesses that deal with large volumes of agreements and contracts daily. In addition to storage being a hassle, the creation and management of these physical documents require significant resources and manpower.
1) Undertaking Document Scanning & Indexing Projects
2) Creating Legal Hold Images from Scanning (Use of PDF/A framework)
3) Transferring Physical Documents into Legal Hold Custody after Scanning
4) Implementing Legal Hold Electronic Repository within Open Source DMS/GRC system
6) Developing eBooks from paper documents/manuals for cross platform usage and portability in hand held devices (Windows, IOS & Android)
7) Migration & Error Correction of e-Records in Document Management System
1) Conduct system study & implement Alfresco CE Open Source Document Management System to host the digitized dossiers and relevant data received from the customer pertaining to each legal dossier.
2) Professionally setup the project site for dossier digitization and carry out the service onsite at the customer’s site.
3) Provide all necessary manpower, hardware and software to carry out the digitization activity.
4) Post scanning, organize the dossiers in ‘Banker Boxes’ with a view to enable deep storage.
The scope refers only for higher volumes.
1. Document Receipt, Inventory Preparation, Document Scanning, Image Processing, Quality Control, Transfer to Repository.
2. We also offer special digitization services for rare books, ancient manuscripts, and archival content.
3. Documents remain in their natural state on the scan surface. They do not need to be unbound, separated, or carefully positioned.
The main theme of any digitization is Archival.
Alfresco CE is the DMS software that we suggest. It’s an open-source product (FREE) and the source code will be with the customer. Means, any time, the customer can modify the DMS, Upgrade to latest version etc. (No document can be tampered. Alfresco is rated amongst top 3 in Gartner’s ratings. Similar paid DMS software will cost not less than 8-10 Lakhs.
Our recommendation to the customer is to focus more on the DOCUMENTS than the DMS. Pay more for document for archiving and use a best graded DMS – ALFRESCO open source which is Free to store all the date while the control of DMS is with you and not with the supplier.
1) AMC of DMS – Huge cost!
2) Need not depend on the supplier for fixing the issue, your IT team can fixit
3) In case the supplier closes down their unit/business due to various reasons, then what?
Need not worry as the source code is with you to fix the issues.
Alfresco is very useful for User Rights Management and adding access controls. It makes the job of search and retrieval very easy and systematic. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information.
For better understanding of the project, we request you to go thro the complete document which helps your decision making easier.
If you notice information that is not up-to-date please notify us at email@example.com or call us at +91 8971768796 so that we can update.
Powered by digital edge® technologies
Copyright © 2021 digitalERM - All Rights Reserved.
A Subsidiary of digital edge® technologies, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore, 560092